Taylor Lautner is not Taylor Swift’s “Backup Plan”
8:36 pm, March 31st, 2010
Hmm, this sounds familiar.
Monteith and Lautner are “both smitten,” the tab claims, “so which hottie will win her heart?”
Star then breaks down the two supposed suitors, setting up a “Man No. 1″ vs. “Man No. 2″ battle.
There’s no new information here, of course. As everyone already knows, she lunched with Lautner in Beverly Hills last week.
It was a friendly meet-up. There were other people present, as Star even notes.
But the mag insists it’s a romance, saying the two Taylors might be “giving it another try just three months after they split,” and that even though Monteith and Swift are dating, the songstress “has a backup plan” in Lautner.
Actually, the only thing evident here is that Star had no “backup plan” for a Taylor Swift article this week.
As a source close to the performer told Gossip Cop, she is still “happily single.” Swift and Lautner are just friends.
Claiming she’s in the middle of a “love triangle” doesn’t make it so, no matter how many times outlets repeat it.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Which Celebrity Likes To Eat Crickets?
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- Tia Mowry Makes Time For Son & Nephew
- The Plastic Surgery That Changed Lisa Kudrow's Life