Taylor Lautner to Join Robert Pattinson As A Golden Globes Presenter?
12:00 am, January 7th, 2011
Gossip Cop looked into it, and asked a rep for the Twilight star, who responded, “As of now, no.”
We also checked with the Golden Globes people, and were told Lautner was not slated yet either.
It seems Gold Derby may have posted last year’s presenters, which is what has caused the confusion.
Right now, the only confirmed/announced presenters are LL Cool J, Jada Pinkett Smith, Bruce Willis, Scarlett Johansson, Garrett Hedlund, Leighton Meester, Robert Pattinson, Jennifer Lopez, and Matt Damon.
The ceremony will be broadcast live from the Beverly Hilton Hotel on NBC on Sunday, January 16.
NOTE: Things change closer to the date of the awards and, if they do, Gossip Cop will post who’s presenting as soon as we find out.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- Nelson Mandela Passes Away At Age 95
- What Are Diddy's Kids Doing To Help The Needy?
- Creepy?: Older Stars Who Date Teens
- 'Diddy' Combs Is "A Walking Corporation"
- Jay-Z's Teaching Blue Ivy Something He Never Learned