CLAIM: Taylor Lautner Wants to Star in “Dirty Dancing” Remake
1:26 pm, September 21st, 2011
“Taylor Wants to Dirty Dance,” reads the headline of an In Touch story that claims Twilight star Taylor Lautner is “on a mission to land the lead role in the upcoming remake of Dirty Dancing – going so far as to take dance lessons to sway producers.”
According to a so-called “insider,” Lautner has “always liked to dance, and his extensive martial arts training makes him a natural for the role.”
The same source adds that Lautner has watched the original film “numerous times,” and already “hired dance teachers from EDGE [Performing Arts Center] in L.A. to really get him ready to audition.”
It’s a lovely tale, but once again In Touch has taken a misstep.
A source close to Lautner assures Gossip Cop the report is “untrue.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry Read Mean Tweets: Watch!
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- Beyonce And Jay Z's Cutest Family Pics!
- What Rapper Is Father To These Sweet Siblings?
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- Miley Cyrus Is Apparently Barack Obama's Fault Now