Taylor Lautner Bringing Werewolf to SNL?
5:04 pm, December 11th, 2009
“New Moon” heartthrob Taylor Lautner is hosting Saturday Night Live tomorrow, and Gossip Cop has learned that – as of now – a werewolf sketch is definitely in the mix. There are also other references to “Twilight,” a show insider assures us.
Having attended “SNL” more than twenty times, though, Gossip Cop can tell you that there is always about a third more material prepared than what actually sees airtime, so some things will be cut between now and 11:30 PM Eastern tomorrow night.
We’ll have details as they develop…
You might like:
- The Naked Truth: Celebrities Who've Posed Nude
- Whitney Houston's Daughter Bobbi Kristina's Shocking Weight Loss
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties