Taylor Lautner Bringing Werewolf to SNL?
5:04 pm, December 11th, 2009
“New Moon” heartthrob Taylor Lautner is hosting Saturday Night Live tomorrow, and Gossip Cop has learned that – as of now – a werewolf sketch is definitely in the mix. There are also other references to “Twilight,” a show insider assures us.
Having attended “SNL” more than twenty times, though, Gossip Cop can tell you that there is always about a third more material prepared than what actually sees airtime, so some things will be cut between now and 11:30 PM Eastern tomorrow night.
We’ll have details as they develop…
You might like:
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man