Taylor Lautner Bringing Werewolf to SNL?
5:04 pm, December 11th, 2009
“New Moon” heartthrob Taylor Lautner is hosting Saturday Night Live tomorrow, and Gossip Cop has learned that – as of now – a werewolf sketch is definitely in the mix. There are also other references to “Twilight,” a show insider assures us.
Having attended “SNL” more than twenty times, though, Gossip Cop can tell you that there is always about a third more material prepared than what actually sees airtime, so some things will be cut between now and 11:30 PM Eastern tomorrow night.
We’ll have details as they develop…
You might like:
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre
- The Biggest Celebrity Hypocrites
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy
- A$AP Rocky Drop "Fashion Killa" Video Starring Rihanna
- Russell Westbrook Is One Toned NBA Baller
- The Ultimate Guide To Taylor Swifts Celebrity Feuds
- Tia Mowry: Why I'm an Attachment Parent
- Celebrity Face Change Mysteries