Taylor Lautner Looking at Giant 2011
12:56 am, January 12th, 2011
Taylor Lautner is set to wolf down some hefty salaries in 2011, with two major star vehicles coming his way.
As Gossip Cop reported last month, the first of these films is Incarceron, adapted from a sci-fi novel about the attempt to escape from a savage, futuristic prison society.
Lautner’s second upcoming project will supposedly be an international spy thriller based on the life of Juval Aviv, a former Israeli Mossad agent. It’s described as “The Bourne Identity for the next generation,” according to Deadline.
It’s now reported that the budding action star will earn 8-figure paychecks – and serve as a producer – for both projects.
His current commitment, of course, is Twilight Saga finale Breaking Dawn, which is scheduled to finish shooting this spring.
Gossip Cop wishes life had been this sweet when we were 18.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Hayden Panettiere's Fake Boobs Look Like This Now
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors