Taylor Kitsch Alleged Airport Hassling Denied by Philippines Official
10:54 am, March 3rd, 2012VIDEO
Taylor Kitsch claims he was hassled at the airport in the Philippines by suspicious customs agents – but now an official there is shooting down Kitsch’s story.
The “Friday Night Lights” and John Carter star appeared on “The Late Show with David Letterman” this week, and told a story about flying into Manila to film the Oliver Stone movie Savages.
He described being ordered to return to Japan because there was no room to stamp his passport, and eventually having to convince suspicious customs officials he was an actor by using his iPhone to show them a trailer.
But Philippine Custom chief Ruffy Biazon countered Kitsch’s allegations on Friday, writing that there were no records Kitsch even came through the airport and that his officers do not stamp passports in the first place.
Part of the confusion could be that Savages was definitely partly filmed in Bali, which is part of Indonesia – not the Philippines – or that it might have been immigration officials rather than customs officers who hassled Kitsch.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Was Brittany Murphy Poisoned?
- Which Aging Playboy Star Just Passed Away?
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- The Plastic Surgery That Changed Lisa Kudrow's Life
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry Read Mean Tweets: Watch!
- Miranda Kerr's Sexy Souvenirs
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?