Taylor Armstrong Going to Rehab?
12:32 pm, November 3rd, 2011
“Taylor’s Rehab Nightmare,” reads a headline from In Touch, which claims newly widowed “Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” star Taylor Armstrong “has been handling her grief in increasingly self-destructive ways.”
The mag says Armstrong, who lost her estranged husband Russell to suicide in August, “is now tossing back 20 drinks a day — and her friends are desperate to get her into rehab before it’s too late.”
A supposed “pal” of the reality star explains, “She starts early in the morning,” and notes, “She’s gone from wine to hard liquor. She’ll pretty much drink anything.”
The alleged insider tells the mag, “Taylor’s loved ones are considering an intervention,” adding that they think rehab “would really be the best thing she could do for [her daughter] Kennedy.”
“She needs to stop partying, face her grief and get on with her life,” offers the tabloid.
No, In Touch needs to stop making up stories and trying to create drama for a person already going through a serious tragedy.
A rep for Armstrong tells Gossip Cop she absolutely does not have a drinking problem, saying, “This story is nonsense.”
Maybe it’s time Gossip Cop stages an intervention with the staff of In Touch, and gets them into reporter’s rehab.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Miley Cyrus Is Apparently Barack Obama's Fault Now
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- Jamie Dornan's Willing To Get Freaky For '50 Shades'
- The Most Mysterious Celebrity Deaths
- Nick Cannon Impostor Pulls Off Jewelry Heist
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring