Taylor Armstrong Releasing Memoir About Domestic Abuse
5:05 pm, December 2nd, 2011
The “Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” star has signed a book deal with Simon & Schuster, which is set to release the memoir this February.
In an attempt to spread the word about domestic violence and help women in similar situations, Armstrong will open up about her abusive relationship with Russell, as well as her childhood experiences with abuse.
A source who works with the reality star tells Gossip Cop, “She pitched the book to publishers a month after he died,” explaining, “Russell left her with a ton of debt,” and her manager figured a book would be a good way to help her out financially.
Armstrong, who has volunteered for seven years at the 1736 Crisis Center for battered women and children, revealed during the first season of “Real Housewives” that she had witnessed domestic abuse as a kid in her home.
The abuse she suffered in her marriage, however, did not publicly come out until her husband had passed.
What do you think about Armstrong releasing a memoir?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Which Aging Playboy Star Just Passed Away?
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- Another Star Of 'The Hills' Gets Engaged!
- Was Brittany Murphy Poisoned?
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- Idris Elba Talks Fathering A Child That Wasn't His
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant