Taylor Armstrong No Longer a “Real Housewife” on Beverly Hills Season 4
8:18 pm, September 20th, 2013
A source close to production confirms to Gossip Cop that the reality star will not be back as a Housewife for season 4.
We hear Armstrong, who has been on the series since it began in 2010, may still appear in a couple of brief scenes.
Much of her time on the show revolved around her marital strife with husband Russell Armstrong, who committed suicide in 2011.
Gossip Cop first reported Armstrong’s potential departure in February.
The new season will premiere on November 4.
Are you disappointed Armstrong won’t be back as a full-fledged cast member?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- Idris Elba Talks Fathering A Child That Wasn't His
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed