Taylor Armstrong No Longer a “Real Housewife” on Beverly Hills Season 4
8:18 pm, September 20th, 2013
A source close to production confirms to Gossip Cop that the reality star will not be back as a Housewife for season 4.
We hear Armstrong, who has been on the series since it began in 2010, may still appear in a couple of brief scenes.
Much of her time on the show revolved around her marital strife with husband Russell Armstrong, who committed suicide in 2011.
Gossip Cop first reported Armstrong’s potential departure in February.
The new season will premiere on November 4.
Are you disappointed Armstrong won’t be back as a full-fledged cast member?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?