Taylor Armstrong Leaving Real Housewives of Beverly Hills For Boyfriend?
3:22 pm, December 3rd, 2012
“Taylor Armstrong is ‘seriously considering’ quitting ‘The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills’ in order to move to Colorado to be closer to her boyfriend John Bluher,” reports RadarOnline.
According to a supposed “source” for the webloid, ”Taylor’s Beverly Hills rental home that she has lived in for years is being sold and she has told her friends that when that happens she will probably leave Southern California with her daughter, Kennedy, and move to Colorado to be with John.”
The purported “insider” adds, “Taylor is ready to start a new chapter in her life after all the insane drama she has been through with her husband Russell’s suicide.”
“Taylor is keeping her thoughts about moving under wraps because the executives at Bravo are unaware of her plans,” adds the so-called “source.”
Actually, she’s been silent on her alleged relocation because she’s not planning on moving.
Armstrong set the record straight on Twitter on Monday, writing, “As usual, ROL [RadarOnline] is wrong!”
The reality star added, “Love my Bev Hills life and #RHBH.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Mysterious Celebrity Deaths
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture