Taylor Armstrong Leaving Real Housewives of Beverly Hills For Boyfriend?
3:22 pm, December 3rd, 2012
“Taylor Armstrong is ‘seriously considering’ quitting ‘The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills’ in order to move to Colorado to be closer to her boyfriend John Bluher,” reports RadarOnline.
According to a supposed “source” for the webloid, ”Taylor’s Beverly Hills rental home that she has lived in for years is being sold and she has told her friends that when that happens she will probably leave Southern California with her daughter, Kennedy, and move to Colorado to be with John.”
The purported “insider” adds, “Taylor is ready to start a new chapter in her life after all the insane drama she has been through with her husband Russell’s suicide.”
“Taylor is keeping her thoughts about moving under wraps because the executives at Bravo are unaware of her plans,” adds the so-called “source.”
Actually, she’s been silent on her alleged relocation because she’s not planning on moving.
Armstrong set the record straight on Twitter on Monday, writing, “As usual, ROL [RadarOnline] is wrong!”
The reality star added, “Love my Bev Hills life and #RHBH.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet