MAG: Taylor Armstrong “Kicked Off” Real Housewives of Beverly Hills
3:51 pm, October 19th, 2011
Taylor Armstrong is being booted from “The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills”?
The National Enquirer reports Armstrong has been “kicked off” the Bravo series after her co-stars “complained to producers that she was constantly trying to steal the show.”
The tab claims the reality star, who lost her estranged husband Russell to suicide in August, “alienated the other housewives with her nonstop ploys for pity and attention BEFORE the tragedy,” and has supposedly only become more needy since then.
According to a so-called “source” for the mag, “The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills was turning into the Taylor Armstrong therapy show. Whenever the wives are together, Taylor would somehow manage to start crying and complaining about her life.”
Armstrong was just “too much of a drama queen,” concludes the mag.
But had the reporters at the Enquirer actually watched the show, they would know that Armstrong is far more often the peacemaker than the attention-hungry diva they make her out to be.
In any case, an impeccable source at Bravo tells Gossip Cop there’s “zero truth” to this story.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court