Taylor Armstrong Dating Most Eligible Dallas Star?
3:52 pm, October 5th, 2011
“It appears Taylor Armstrong has finally grown weary of playing the grief-stricken widow,” begins a piece in In Touch, which goes on to claim that the reality star “has moved on — and into the arms of ‘Most Eligible Dallas’ hunk Matt Nordgren.”
The mag says “The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” star, who lost her estranged husband Russell to suicide in August, was “spotted openly holding hands with the quarterback-turned-energy-entrepeneur at two separate high-profile events” in Dallas last weekend.
But as usual, In Touch has jumped the gun.
A rep for Nordgren tells Gossip Cop that he and Armstrong are “just friends,” and that he merely wanted to “welcome her to the city” as she’s part of the Bravo family.
If only someone could welcome In Touch to reality.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Accidentally Posts Pic Of Her Old Nose
- 13 Most Surprising Celebrity Couples
- Bethenny Frankel On Getting Talk Show Guests to Open Up
- Kelly Rowland Addresses Engagement Rumors
- 30 Scientologists You'll Probably Recognize
- Celebrities Side Business Revealed
- What Are Celebs Saying About The Grammy Nominations?
- Where Did Jim Carrey Get His Comedic Roots?
- Macaulay Culkin's Band Is Kind Of Amazing
- Did Kendall Jenner Have Plastic Surgery?