Taylor Armstrong Dating Most Eligible Dallas Star?
3:52 pm, October 5th, 2011
“It appears Taylor Armstrong has finally grown weary of playing the grief-stricken widow,” begins a piece in In Touch, which goes on to claim that the reality star “has moved on — and into the arms of ‘Most Eligible Dallas’ hunk Matt Nordgren.”
The mag says “The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” star, who lost her estranged husband Russell to suicide in August, was “spotted openly holding hands with the quarterback-turned-energy-entrepeneur at two separate high-profile events” in Dallas last weekend.
But as usual, In Touch has jumped the gun.
A rep for Nordgren tells Gossip Cop that he and Armstrong are “just friends,” and that he merely wanted to “welcome her to the city” as she’s part of the Bravo family.
If only someone could welcome In Touch to reality.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Ice Cube Slams The Late Paul Walker
- The Hottest Celebrity Hairstyles For Spring 2014
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z