CLAIM: Taylor Armstrong Costars “Disgusted” By Her Upcoming Book
6:02 pm, December 5th, 2011
“Taylor Armstrong‘s ‘RHOBH’ Co-Stars ‘Disgusted’ With Her Tell-All Book,” reads a headline from HollywoodLife.
The blog quotes a so-called source as saying “When Taylor announced she was going to write a book about her supposed abusive relationship with her husband everyone thought it was just disgusting,” adding, “It’s just too soon and the cast just thinks this speaks volumes about who Taylor is at heart.”
Taylor, however, has noted that she wrote the book, due out in February, to help women in similarly abusive relationships.
Last week, Gossip Cop revealed that Taylor was also motivated to write her memoir because her late husband “left her with a ton of debt.”
So, are Taylor’s castmates really “disgusted” by her upcoming book?
A rep for the show tells Gossip Cop there’s “no truth” to HollywoodLife’s report.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents