CLAIM: Taylor Armstrong Costars “Disgusted” By Her Upcoming Book
6:02 pm, December 5th, 2011
“Taylor Armstrong‘s ‘RHOBH’ Co-Stars ‘Disgusted’ With Her Tell-All Book,” reads a headline from HollywoodLife.
The blog quotes a so-called source as saying “When Taylor announced she was going to write a book about her supposed abusive relationship with her husband everyone thought it was just disgusting,” adding, “It’s just too soon and the cast just thinks this speaks volumes about who Taylor is at heart.”
Taylor, however, has noted that she wrote the book, due out in February, to help women in similarly abusive relationships.
Last week, Gossip Cop revealed that Taylor was also motivated to write her memoir because her late husband “left her with a ton of debt.”
So, are Taylor’s castmates really “disgusted” by her upcoming book?
A rep for the show tells Gossip Cop there’s “no truth” to HollywoodLife’s report.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- Come And Get Selena Gomez's Video Dress
- Are These Love Birds Back Together?
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings