CLAIM: Taylor Armstrong Costars “Disgusted” By Her Upcoming Book
6:02 pm, December 5th, 2011
“Taylor Armstrong‘s ‘RHOBH’ Co-Stars ‘Disgusted’ With Her Tell-All Book,” reads a headline from HollywoodLife.
The blog quotes a so-called source as saying “When Taylor announced she was going to write a book about her supposed abusive relationship with her husband everyone thought it was just disgusting,” adding, “It’s just too soon and the cast just thinks this speaks volumes about who Taylor is at heart.”
Taylor, however, has noted that she wrote the book, due out in February, to help women in similarly abusive relationships.
Last week, Gossip Cop revealed that Taylor was also motivated to write her memoir because her late husband “left her with a ton of debt.”
So, are Taylor’s castmates really “disgusted” by her upcoming book?
A rep for the show tells Gossip Cop there’s “no truth” to HollywoodLife’s report.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Paul Walker Jokes Around In Paparazzi's Last Footage
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- A$AP Rocky Drop "Fashion Killa" Video Starring Rihanna
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Best Black Celebrity Hairstyles