Tatum O’Neal NOT in Rehab for Cocaine, Despite Report
5:38 pm, February 29th, 2012
Tatum O’Neal is NOT in rehab for cocaine addiction, despite a report from RadarOnline claiming the actress had a “full-fledged cocaine relapse last month.”
A so-called “insider” for the webloid says, ”Tatum made the decision to voluntarily check into rehab after having a relapse about a month ago when she began using cocaine again.”
But Gossip Cop has learned those allegations are 100% FALSE.
An attorney for O’Neal tells us, “Tatum is not in rehab for a cocaine relapse,” noting the actress recently ”had back surgery and went to a treatment facility to supervise her use of painkillers prescribed by her doctor until she no longer needs any pain medication.”
“The story about a cocaine addiction is false,” emphasizes her lawyer.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank