Tatum O’Neal NOT in Rehab for Cocaine, Despite Report
5:38 pm, February 29th, 2012
Tatum O’Neal is NOT in rehab for cocaine addiction, despite a report from RadarOnline claiming the actress had a “full-fledged cocaine relapse last month.”
A so-called “insider” for the webloid says, ”Tatum made the decision to voluntarily check into rehab after having a relapse about a month ago when she began using cocaine again.”
But Gossip Cop has learned those allegations are 100% FALSE.
An attorney for O’Neal tells us, “Tatum is not in rehab for a cocaine relapse,” noting the actress recently ”had back surgery and went to a treatment facility to supervise her use of painkillers prescribed by her doctor until she no longer needs any pain medication.”
“The story about a cocaine addiction is false,” emphasizes her lawyer.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- Tom Cruise Says He Never 'Abandoned' Suri
- Are Eminem & His Ex-Wife Back Together?
- 32 Celeb Moms We Have Serious Crushes On
- The Plastic Surgery That Changed Lisa Kudrow's Life
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- What Rapper Is Father To These Sweet Siblings?
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids