Tatum O’Neal Slams Reports She’s Addicted to Prescription Pills
4:35 pm, May 21st, 2012EXCLUSIVE
Tatum O’Neal’s “ongoing drug addiction” has her “inner-circle extremely concerned for her well-being,” reports RadarOnline.
According to the (repetitive) webloid, “Her family and friends are very concerned about her well-being and they fear for her. She has developed an addiction to prescription pills.
“Tatum didn’t spend Mother’s Day with her children, and she truly is her own worst enemy right now,” adds the site.
While it’s true that O’Neal has struggled with her demons over the years, she is now sober and speaking out about the speculation that she’s fallen off the wagon.
First off, she did spend Mother’s Day with one of her kids — the other two are off in college.
O’Neal also says that any talk of her being hooked on pills “could not be further from the truth,” and tells Gossip Cop exclusively, “I am on a great path — focused, happy and healthy.”
Unlike sites that seem to revel in the misfortunes of others, we wish O’Neal continued success in her sobriety.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Beyonce And Jay Z's Cutest Family Pics!
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Britney Spears' Weird Response To Questions About Boyfriend
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- What Are Diddy's Kids Doing To Help The Needy?
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- What Happened to Miley Cyrus' Eyebrows?
- How You Can Keep One Direction Together