Tatum O’Neal Slams Reports She’s Addicted to Prescription Pills
4:35 pm, May 21st, 2012EXCLUSIVE
Tatum O’Neal’s “ongoing drug addiction” has her “inner-circle extremely concerned for her well-being,” reports RadarOnline.
According to the (repetitive) webloid, “Her family and friends are very concerned about her well-being and they fear for her. She has developed an addiction to prescription pills.
“Tatum didn’t spend Mother’s Day with her children, and she truly is her own worst enemy right now,” adds the site.
While it’s true that O’Neal has struggled with her demons over the years, she is now sober and speaking out about the speculation that she’s fallen off the wagon.
First off, she did spend Mother’s Day with one of her kids — the other two are off in college.
O’Neal also says that any talk of her being hooked on pills “could not be further from the truth,” and tells Gossip Cop exclusively, “I am on a great path — focused, happy and healthy.”
Unlike sites that seem to revel in the misfortunes of others, we wish O’Neal continued success in her sobriety.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- Is Justin Bieber Dating Kylie Jenner?
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- Kim Kardashian's Swollen Feet Scream For Help
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Vinny Guadagnino: My Mom Is a Star