X Factor Judges Call Country Singer Tate Stevens “The Best” Contestant (VIDEO)
9:31 pm, September 19th, 2012VIDEO
Britney Spears is already picking favorites on “X Factor.”
The pop star was won over by aspiring country singer Tate Stevens, who performed “Anything Goes.”
Spears told him, “You’re my favorite so far. You’re just amazing and I love you… Holy cow, yes!”
Demi Lovato, who said she was blown away by Stevens’ voice, added, “I’m going to be listening to your record one day over and over.”
L.A. Reid just had one bone to pick with the performer.
“I’m only mad at you for waiting so long to do what you’re doing,” he told Stevens. “You are the best thing we’ve seen in this town.”
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 11 Celebrities That Have Signed Up To Go To Space
- 21 Celebrity Couples Who Met On Set
- Who Knew Kristen Stewart and Kim Kardashian Had Similar Tastes?
- Gigi Hadid Heats Up Boyfriend Cody Simpson's New Music Video
- The New Kesha: Happy Healthy and Crazy Haired