X Factor Judges Call Country Singer Tate Stevens “The Best” Contestant (VIDEO)
9:31 pm, September 19th, 2012VIDEO
Britney Spears is already picking favorites on “X Factor.”
The pop star was won over by aspiring country singer Tate Stevens, who performed “Anything Goes.”
Spears told him, “You’re my favorite so far. You’re just amazing and I love you… Holy cow, yes!”
Demi Lovato, who said she was blown away by Stevens’ voice, added, “I’m going to be listening to your record one day over and over.”
L.A. Reid just had one bone to pick with the performer.
“I’m only mad at you for waiting so long to do what you’re doing,” he told Stevens. “You are the best thing we’ve seen in this town.”
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Accidentally Posts Pic Of Her Old Nose
- Is Blake Lively Trying To Revive Her Career?
- 30 Scientologists You'll Probably Recognize
- Is Eiza Gonzalez, Liam Hemsworth's Rebound Girlfriend?
- Kim Kardashian Addresses eBay Auction Donation Controversy
- Macaulay Culkin's Band Is Kind Of Amazing
- Famous Left Handers
- Kelly Rowland Addresses Engagement Rumors
- Celebrities Side Business Revealed
- Kourtney Kardashian & Scott Disick's Crazy College Party