Taryn Manning, Hustle & Flow Star, Arrested for Alleged Assault in Hotel Room
8:58 am, October 12th, 2012UPDATE
Taryn Manning, the 8 Mile and Hustle & Flow actress, was arrested for allegedly beating up a woman in her room at the Dream Downtown Hotel in New York on Thursday.
The victim is Manning’s makeup artist, Holly Hartman.
Police busted the actress shortly after the 5:00 a.m. incident and charged her with assault.
The hotel happens to be the site where Lindsay Lohan was accused of striking a pedestrian with her car last month.
Manning, who also records music and designs clothes, has appeared in movies like White Oleander and Cold Mountain, and in TV shows including “Hawaii Five-0″ and “Sons of Anarchy.”
UPDATE: Hartman wants all charges against Manning dropped, according to TMZ. The women have been friends for five years and reportedly even live together.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet