Taryn Manning, Hustle & Flow Star, Arrested for Alleged Assault in Hotel Room
8:58 am, October 12th, 2012UPDATE
Taryn Manning, the 8 Mile and Hustle & Flow actress, was arrested for allegedly beating up a woman in her room at the Dream Downtown Hotel in New York on Thursday.
The victim is Manning’s makeup artist, Holly Hartman.
Police busted the actress shortly after the 5:00 a.m. incident and charged her with assault.
The hotel happens to be the site where Lindsay Lohan was accused of striking a pedestrian with her car last month.
Manning, who also records music and designs clothes, has appeared in movies like White Oleander and Cold Mountain, and in TV shows including “Hawaii Five-0″ and “Sons of Anarchy.”
UPDATE: Hartman wants all charges against Manning dropped, according to TMZ. The women have been friends for five years and reportedly even live together.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Kate Bosworth's New Red Hair - Makeover or Makeunder?
- Demi Lovato Rocks The Skrillex Look
- 10 Famous Couples Who Should Never Split Up
- 9 Celebs Who Married Average Joes
- Celebrities Remember Their First Kiss