Tareq Salahi Sues Marriage-Busting Neal Schon for $50 Million
2:44 pm, February 14th, 2012
The basis of the lawsuit is Tareq Salahi’s contention that he and Michaele, who infamously crashed a White House dinner, were lining up TV offers before Schon swooped in and swept her off her feet.
After Schon broke up the marriage, alleges Salahi, he lost out on the gigs.
He also claims Schon taunted him by emailing a photo of his genitals and calling Salahi to tell him he was having sex with Michaele.
Salahi is suing Schon for $50 million for emotional distress, conspiracy to defame and interfering with a contract, according to legal documents filed in Virginia and obtained by TMZ.
He’s seeking $450,000 in punitive damages, too.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Jackie Cruz Defends Latinas Everywhere
- Shakira Opens Up About Her Possessive Man
- Juan Pablo Catches Major Heat
- Ricky Martin Fights Back Against Violence
- 15 Celebrities You Didn't Were Realted