Tareq Salahi Sues Marriage-Busting Neal Schon for $50 Million
2:44 pm, February 14th, 2012
The basis of the lawsuit is Tareq Salahi’s contention that he and Michaele, who infamously crashed a White House dinner, were lining up TV offers before Schon swooped in and swept her off her feet.
After Schon broke up the marriage, alleges Salahi, he lost out on the gigs.
He also claims Schon taunted him by emailing a photo of his genitals and calling Salahi to tell him he was having sex with Michaele.
Salahi is suing Schon for $50 million for emotional distress, conspiracy to defame and interfering with a contract, according to legal documents filed in Virginia and obtained by TMZ.
He’s seeking $450,000 in punitive damages, too.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Lindsay Lohan Soaks Up Some Florida Sun
- Wayne Marshall Enjoys Daddy Duty
- Niall Horan Gets Dream Date With Katy Perry?
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?
- Tia Mowry Makes Time For Son & Nephew