Tara Reid calls off wedding after struggling with decision
6:00 am, April 21st, 2010
After Tara Reid changed her Facebook relationship status to “single” a few days ago, there was speculation that the actress had called off her May nuptials.
Now, it’s official.
Just about a month before Reid was to tie the knot, the Playboy model said in a statement, “Tara Reid has confirmed that she will not be moving forward with her May 22 nuptials.”
Reid was set to marry Internet entrepreneur Michael Axtmann to whom she got engaged in January after several months of dating.
But Reid seemed to have struggled with the decision to call off the wedding for a few days.
On April 17, she wrote in a Facebook status update, “at home just thinking about my future should i make a right or a left or just detour?”
By yesterday, Reid had reconciled with her choice, noting in another update, “Everything happens for a reason in life.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents