Tara Reid calls off wedding after struggling with decision
6:00 am, April 21st, 2010
After Tara Reid changed her Facebook relationship status to “single” a few days ago, there was speculation that the actress had called off her May nuptials.
Now, it’s official.
Just about a month before Reid was to tie the knot, the Playboy model said in a statement, “Tara Reid has confirmed that she will not be moving forward with her May 22 nuptials.”
Reid was set to marry Internet entrepreneur Michael Axtmann to whom she got engaged in January after several months of dating.
But Reid seemed to have struggled with the decision to call off the wedding for a few days.
On April 17, she wrote in a Facebook status update, “at home just thinking about my future should i make a right or a left or just detour?”
By yesterday, Reid had reconciled with her choice, noting in another update, “Everything happens for a reason in life.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Celebrity Dog Choices That Surprised Us