Tara Reid calls off wedding after struggling with decision
6:00 am, April 21st, 2010
After Tara Reid changed her Facebook relationship status to “single” a few days ago, there was speculation that the actress had called off her May nuptials.
Now, it’s official.
Just about a month before Reid was to tie the knot, the Playboy model said in a statement, “Tara Reid has confirmed that she will not be moving forward with her May 22 nuptials.”
Reid was set to marry Internet entrepreneur Michael Axtmann to whom she got engaged in January after several months of dating.
But Reid seemed to have struggled with the decision to call off the wedding for a few days.
On April 17, she wrote in a Facebook status update, “at home just thinking about my future should i make a right or a left or just detour?”
By yesterday, Reid had reconciled with her choice, noting in another update, “Everything happens for a reason in life.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Is Lil Mama TLC's Permanent Left Eye Replacement?
- Miranda Kerr's Sexy Souvenirs
- Tyrese's Heartbreaking Tribute To Paul Walker
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- How You Can Keep One Direction Together
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'