Tara Reid: I Had Food Poisoning and Suffered a Back Injury
10:34 am, July 21st, 2012
Tara Reid says her recent health problems in France were due to food poisoning and a back injury.
On Tuesday, she was spotted clutching her stomach as she strolled in St. Tropez with a friend (PHOTOS HERE), with some reports claiming the actress was suffering from suffering from acute pancreatitis.
But Reid took to Twitter early Saturday to clarify her condition, revealing, “I got a seafood poisening [sic] and hurt my back on the jetski but I’m all better thanks for caring!”
Calling herself “all good and healthy,” the American Reunion star went on to share advice to fellow water adventurers.
“Jetski’s are fun but you have to be safe they can be very dangerous!” she wrote.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Ricky Martin Fights Back Against Violence
- 15 Celebrities You Didn't Were Realted
- The Most Amusing Athlete Mug Shots
- Juan Pablo Catches Major Heat
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Jackie Cruz Defends Latinas Everywhere
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Shakira Opens Up About Her Possessive Man