Former Schwarzenegger Stewardess Files Libel Suit Over “Love Child”
6:48 pm, August 4th, 2011
The National Enquirer and the Daily Mail ran stories in 2003 alleging that Tousignant and Schwarzenegger had an affair that produced her son Tanner in 1992.
Those reports were completely false.
This past spring, when news broke that Schwarzenegger had fathered an actual love child, Gawker wrongly ran a photo of Tammy and Tanner Tousignant and identified her as the mystery woman.
Tousignant is now suing all three outlets for libel, invasion of privacy and misappropriation of image and likeness.
She claims that paparazzi have wreaked havoc on her family’s lives ever since the false love child story resurfaced.
Tousignant was a flight attendant on Schwarzenegger’s private jet from 1987 to 1999.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Tyrese's Heartbreaking Tribute To Paul Walker
- Rihanna Visits Chris Brown In Anger Management?
- Bond Girls In Bikini's Always Sucker Us In
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- Jennifer Lawrence's Sexy Stilettos are Affordable Too
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party