CBS

TV Renewals, Cancellations + New Series: A Guide To The 2016-2017 Season!

Truth rating: 10
tv renewals cancellations list 2016

The 2015-2016 TV season is wrapping up, and the networks have announced which shows are returning, which are canceled, and also what new programs to expect for 2016-2017. Gossip Cop has rounded up all the small screen news below, so find out if your beloved series will live on for another season and what to clear space for on the DVR.

TV Renewals And Cancellations 2015

Truth rating: 10
TV Renewals Cancellations 2015

It’s that time of the year again, when the broadcast networks announce which shows will return next season and which series are canceled. Gossip Cop has rounded up each channel’s decisions here, so you can see if your favorite survived the cut.

Arsenio Hall Canceled After One Season

Truth rating: 10
(Getty Images)

“The Arsenio Hall Show” has been canceled.

CBS Television Distribution revealed the surprising news on Friday, three months after it was announced that Hall’s return to late-night TV after nearly two decades had been renewed for a second season.

Neil Patrick Harris: I TURNED DOWN Both David Letterman’s Job AND Late Late Show

Truth rating: 10
(Getty Images)

AUDIO

Neil Patrick Harris says he turned down both the “Late Show” and the “Late Late Show.”

In an interview with Howard Stern on Wednesday, the actor reveals CBS approached him to replace David Letterman — and when he declined, offered him Craig Ferguson’s job.

But Harris explains he rejected both offers because he didn’t want to get “bored.”

Listen here!

Charlie Sheen Apologizes For Dissing John Stamos (VIDEO)

Truth rating: 10
(KTLA)

VIDEO

Charlie Sheen has apologized for dissing John Stamos. Following rumors that Stamos was possibly going to replace Sheen on “Two and a Half Men,” the show’s star to lash out, “He doesn’t have what I have.” Now Sheen’s sorry for his remarks. Check out his apology.

‘Two and a Half Men’ Shuts Down Production For Rest of the Season

Truth rating: 10
(GettyImages.com)

Following Charlie Sheen’s outlandish outburst today on a radio show, CBS and Warner Bros. Television announced that they are shutting down production of “Two and a Half Men” for the rest of the season. CBS and Warner Bros. said in a joint statement: “Based on the totality of Charlie Sheen’s statements, conduct and condition, CBS and Warner Bros. Television have decided to discontinue production of ‘Two and a Half Men’ for the remainder of the season.” Earlier today, Sheen blasted the show’s creator and executive producer Chuck Lorre as a “charlatan” “turd,” and “a stupid, stupid little man.”

Women’s Site Attacks Victim Lara Logan For Being “Irresponsible”

Truth rating: 10
(HollywoodLife)

COMMENTARY

This week it was revealed that veteran CBS News journalist Lara Logan suffered “a brutal and sustained sexual assault” while covering the celebrations in Egypt after Hosni Mubarak stepped down as the country’s president. The barbaric sexual attack resulted in the “60 Minutes” correspondent being hospitalized. Yet, HollywoodLife, a site run by and catering to women, has done the unimaginable – blamed the victim.

  1. Gossip Cop
  2. Mediaite
  3. RunwayRiot
  4. The Mary Sue