Tab wrong about Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes tab for Suri
9:59 am, March 18th, 2010
There’s no doubt Suri is Tom Cruise‘s little princess, but does he really spend a king’s ransom on his three-year-old daughter?
According to a Star magazine, Suri recently left a bridal shop with a $25,000 diamond tiara, and her dad is building her a $100,000 Disneyland-like castle to use as a playroom.
Wait, there’s more.
A so-called source says Cruise and wife Katie Holmes “spend about $15,000 a month on toys and clothing” for Suri, who the tab alleges has her very own $3,000-a-day personal shopper and a chef at her beck-and-call should she wake up in the middle of the night with a hankering for cookies or burgers.
(1) It’s not too late for Cruise and Holmes to adopt Gossip Cop and, more significantly, (2) this is all made up.
Yes, the littlest Cruise enjoys a good lifestyle, but these unbelievable extravagances are actually… unbelievable.
We looked into these claims and they didn’t check out. Additionally, a rep for Holmes also said the Star‘s report is “completely off base.”
Still, we’re still open to being adopted by the first family that will buy us a G.I. Joe with the Kung-Fu grip.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Visit GossipCop.com for updates!
You might like:
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- Hayden Panettiere's Fake Boobs Look Like This Now
- Paul Walker Jokes Around In Paparazzi's Last Footage
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- Nelson Mandela Passes Away At Age 95
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting