Tab piece about Jennifer Aniston cookbook is bad dish
1:36 pm, November 24th, 2009
Look what the National Enquirer has cooked up this week.
“Jen prides herself on planning dinner parties for friends – and has dozens of recipes she’s come up with on her own,” says a so-called “insider,” who adds that Oliver — aka “Naked Chef” — thinks Aniston’s “got what it takes to write cookbooks.” (You mean, like a laptop?)
The article further claims, “He sends her new recipes to try and she shares some of her favorites with him,” and “Jen is seriously considering Jamie’s suggestion” about writing a cookbook.
Not only did this story smell fishy, but it also left a bad taste in our mouth. After calling around we found this story’s ingredients included no parts truth, and one cup full of…
And for added flavor, Aniston’s rep tossed in a dollop of “completely false.”
You might like:
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Child Stars Turned Child Brides
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Which Celebrity Likes To Eat Crickets?
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate