Tab makes double trouble for Lindsay Lohan
5:35 pm, November 11th, 2009
No, it’s not psoriasis that has us scratching our heads. It’s a bizarre item in the National Enquirer that begins, “Lindsay Lohan’s new love – a male model named Petey – looks a lot like her old love, DJ Samantha Ronson.” The story that claims, “Lindsay sure has a type,” then features pictures of Ronson and Petey Wright (the Enquirer didn’t know his last name), both wearing fedoras and shades.
Three things: One, a lot of people in fedoras and shades look alike – hey, John Belushi and Dan Aykroyd even passed for brothers. Two, Wright hasn’t been seen within miles of Lohan since the photo shoot they did together two weeks ago. And three, when Gossip Cop asked Lohan back then about a rumored romance with him, she told us that she was categorically “NOT” dating him.
Gossip Cop would tip its hat to the Enquirer, but we’re going to keep ours on because we also enjoy looking like Petey and Sam.
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- What Rapper Is Father To These Sweet Siblings?
- Remember Miley Cyrus' Old Image?
- Why Did Selena Gomez Storm Off Stage?
- 7 Of Katy Perry's Unforgettable And Wildest Latex Looks
- The One Movie Ben Affleck Still Regrets
- Advice Us Parents Wish We Could Give These Celebs
- Irina 'Shayks' Her Famous Curves In Low-Cut Suit