Tab linking “Bull Durham” star Tim Robbins to Meg Ryan is bull
10:34 am, February 4th, 2010
We could answer that right now, but let’s examine some of the other statements made by the tabloid.
After claiming that Robbins has “been quietly hooking up with romantic-comedy queen Meg off and on for years!” the Star quotes one of its magical sources as saying, “Tim is thrilled that he doesn’t have to sneak around anymore.”
But then a sentence or so later, it reads that he and his “IQ” co-star Ryan “are in no rush to go public.”
Wait, are they thrilled they don’t have to sneak around anymore or are they in no rush to go public?
Actually, it doesn’t really matter.
This is simply another bad romance story from the Star, which just this week incorrectly claimed Reese Witherspoon was having “secret hookups” with Gerard Butler and that Orlando Bloom cheated in Sundance with Kristen Stewart.
For the record, a rep for Ryan says this “longtime lovers” story is “absolutely false.”
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents