Tab linking “Bull Durham” star Tim Robbins to Meg Ryan is bull
10:34 am, February 4th, 2010
We could answer that right now, but let’s examine some of the other statements made by the tabloid.
After claiming that Robbins has “been quietly hooking up with romantic-comedy queen Meg off and on for years!” the Star quotes one of its magical sources as saying, “Tim is thrilled that he doesn’t have to sneak around anymore.”
But then a sentence or so later, it reads that he and his “IQ” co-star Ryan “are in no rush to go public.”
Wait, are they thrilled they don’t have to sneak around anymore or are they in no rush to go public?
Actually, it doesn’t really matter.
This is simply another bad romance story from the Star, which just this week incorrectly claimed Reese Witherspoon was having “secret hookups” with Gerard Butler and that Orlando Bloom cheated in Sundance with Kristen Stewart.
For the record, a rep for Ryan says this “longtime lovers” story is “absolutely false.”
You might like:
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- Tyrese's Heartbreaking Tribute To Paul Walker
- Melissa Joan Hart Disses and Dishes on Famous Dudes She's Kissed
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Miley Cyrus Is Apparently Barack Obama's Fault Now
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial