Tab adopts Courteney Cox baby rumor
6:09 pm, December 10th, 2009
Just yesterday, the Star reported that Jennifer Aniston was looking to adopt a baby. And today, the National Enquirer says her “Friends” co-star Courteney Cox is similarly looking to adopt a child, and is supposedly getting help from “My Big Fat Greek Wedding” star Nia Vardalos, the 2009 spokesperson for the National Adoption Day Coalition.
Let us explain.
Varadalos is married to Cox’s “Cougar Town” co-star Ian Gomez, and the couple have an adopted daughter, who the Enquirer claims “stirred Courteney’s desire for more kids.” The article adds, “When Nia brought her daughter to see daddy at work on the set, Courteney flipped for her.”
Cox and her husband David Arquette already have a five-year-old daughter, Coco, but the tab reports they “desperately want Coco to have a sibling… And now with Nia in their corner, Coco may find herself with a sister before long.”
Touching, but not true. A rep for Cox tells Gossip Cop the Enquirer story is a “complete fabrication.”
You might like:
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- McKellen Marrying Stewart
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- Tyra Banks Without Make-up: Still Think She's Hot?
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings
- Ouch!! Kanye West Bangs His Head Into Street Pole
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- Photos of Nicki Minaj Suggest Plastic Surgery
- Gwyneth Paltrow Is The Most Hated Celeb In Hollywood