Sly Stallone Starts Men’s Clothing Line
10:56 am, March 24th, 2011
Sylvester Stallone may soon be in your closet.
The action star plans to launch his own men’s clothing line and “lifestyle brand” in 2012.
“I thought the time is now,” Stallone tells Men’s Week. He explains, “I’ve lived a life where I know what has worked and what hasn’t worked. Clothing is the first step to building a character.”
And “character” will be at the core of the new brand.
Stallone’s two best-known movie creations, Rocky and Rambo, will be the inspiration for the new collection (and possibly integral to its marketing).
“Rocky at the end of the day is a love story, while Rambo showcases the other side of masculinity, he’s a loner,” explains Stallone’s business partner Michael Henry.
“So the line will offer looks for ‘the rebel and the gentleman.’”
Stallone is puzzled about why more male celebrities don’t join the fashion fray.
“Maybe a lot of them dress for the films they’re in and they don’t want to be a slave to fashion. Or they’re more casual. But I think there’s room for both and it’s not being represented, especially in my age group.”
Are you curious to see Stallone’s duds for dudes?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms