Suri’s ‘Education’ & ‘Upbringing’ Was Real Reason for Split, Says Katie Holmes Insider
12:57 pm, July 3rd, 2012EXCLUSIVE
Katie Holmes’s decision to split with Tom Cruise ultimately came down to their daughter Suri’s “upbringing” and “education,” an insider confirms to Gossip Cop, which thoroughly investigated the recent breakup.
According to our impeccable source, Holmes’s “biggest concern is Suri,” who she “wants to have a normal education, to go to a normal school with other kids, make friends,” and not be home schooled by Scientologists.
Our insider notes that all other speculation about why Holmes left Cruise, such as long periods spent apart because of work, is wrong.
“Scientology was the reason” for the split, confirms Holmes’s confidante.
Eventually, her six-year-old’s education became a concern, and the actress decided she wanted to rear her daughter in a more similar way to her own Catholic “upbringing.”
While Holmes’s decision to split blindsided Cruise, who was “deeply saddened,” it was something she had been thinking about for some time.
Meanwhile, we’re told Holmes is “doing OK” following the divorce announcement.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- Miley Cyrus' Best & Worst Moments
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Paul Walker Did the Most Generous Thing Ever