Suri’s ‘Education’ & ‘Upbringing’ Was Real Reason for Split, Says Katie Holmes Insider
12:57 pm, July 3rd, 2012EXCLUSIVE
Katie Holmes’s decision to split with Tom Cruise ultimately came down to their daughter Suri’s “upbringing” and “education,” an insider confirms to Gossip Cop, which thoroughly investigated the recent breakup.
According to our impeccable source, Holmes’s “biggest concern is Suri,” who she “wants to have a normal education, to go to a normal school with other kids, make friends,” and not be home schooled by Scientologists.
Our insider notes that all other speculation about why Holmes left Cruise, such as long periods spent apart because of work, is wrong.
“Scientology was the reason” for the split, confirms Holmes’s confidante.
Eventually, her six-year-old’s education became a concern, and the actress decided she wanted to rear her daughter in a more similar way to her own Catholic “upbringing.”
While Holmes’s decision to split blindsided Cruise, who was “deeply saddened,” it was something she had been thinking about for some time.
Meanwhile, we’re told Holmes is “doing OK” following the divorce announcement.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 11 Celebrities That Have Signed Up To Go To Space
- 21 Celebrity Couples Who Met On Set
- Who Knew Kristen Stewart and Kim Kardashian Had Similar Tastes?
- Gigi Hadid Heats Up Boyfriend Cody Simpson's New Music Video
- The New Kesha: Happy Healthy and Crazy Haired