CLAIM: Suri Cruise Writing Children’s Book
3:03 pm, November 22nd, 2011
“Suri Cruise, author?” asks In Touch, before explaining, “The 5-year-old is currently penning her own children’s book.”
In Touch quotes an alleged “family friend” as saying, “Not only is [Suri] writing the book, she’s also working on all the illustrations.”
Although Suri reportedly hasn’t come up with a title for her book, says the mag, “the story is about the adventures of a little girl who lives in a big house in Beverly Hills.”
Reading In Touch‘s story has actually inspired us to write a children’s rhyme of our own, and we’d like to share it here with you.
We can’t wait to read the book by Suri Cruise; Every page will be fun to peruse.
No doubt it would be a big hit; Except In Touch is full of s**t.
OK, Suri is NOT writing a children’s book, and a rep for Holmes tells Gossip Cop that In Touch‘s claims are “false.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Miley Cyrus' Best & Worst Moments
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?
- Remember Miley Cyrus' Old Image?
- 7 Of Katy Perry's Unforgettable And Wildest Latex Looks
- Is This Miley Cyrus' Worst Look Yet?
- Athletes Who Made their Way to the Big Screen
- Out Of Their League: Ugly Guys Who Date Bombshells