TAB: Suri Cruise is ‘Lonely’ & ‘Unhappy’
3:25 pm, June 29th, 2011
“Suri’s Lonely Summer!” exclaims the headline of yet another needlessly mean-spirited In Touch article about five-year-old Suri Cruise.
According to In Touch, “While living in Miami with mom Katie Holmes – as dad Tom Cruise films Rock of Ages – Suri has been stuck entertaining herself every single day. And despite her parents’ best efforts, it’s obvious she’s unhappy.”
An unnamed “Miami local” tells the magazine, “She never hangs out with other children her age, ever.”
Since Cruise is so busy with Rock of Ages, adds another so-called “insider,” “Suri and Katie have never come to visit the set.”
Here’s what’s wrong with the In Touch story — EVERYTHING.
Suri is NOT “unhappy.”
She has friends, and is NOT “lonely.”
And she’s visited her dad on the set of his movie.
A source close to Holmes tells Gossip Cop that the nasty In Touch piece is “all false.”
“In Touch” and “all false” in the same sentence? Yeah, that sounds about right.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- Mermaid Style: Jade Thirwall's Under The Sea Tee
- 'Dem Babies': 10 Celeb Kids That Are Two Years Old
- Blonde Vs. Brunette Beyonce
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look