TAB: Suri Cruise is ‘Lonely’ & ‘Unhappy’
3:25 pm, June 29th, 2011
“Suri’s Lonely Summer!” exclaims the headline of yet another needlessly mean-spirited In Touch article about five-year-old Suri Cruise.
According to In Touch, “While living in Miami with mom Katie Holmes – as dad Tom Cruise films Rock of Ages – Suri has been stuck entertaining herself every single day. And despite her parents’ best efforts, it’s obvious she’s unhappy.”
An unnamed “Miami local” tells the magazine, “She never hangs out with other children her age, ever.”
Since Cruise is so busy with Rock of Ages, adds another so-called “insider,” “Suri and Katie have never come to visit the set.”
Here’s what’s wrong with the In Touch story — EVERYTHING.
Suri is NOT “unhappy.”
She has friends, and is NOT “lonely.”
And she’s visited her dad on the set of his movie.
A source close to Holmes tells Gossip Cop that the nasty In Touch piece is “all false.”
“In Touch” and “all false” in the same sentence? Yeah, that sounds about right.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Accidentally Posts Pic Of Her Old Nose
- Celebrities Side Business Revealed
- Kim Kardashian Addresses eBay Auction Donation Controversy
- Is Blake Lively Trying To Revive Her Career?
- A$AP Rocky & His Supermodel Girlfriend Get Fancy
- Kardashian Family Xmas Kards Through the Years
- Is Eiza Gonzalez, Liam Hemsworth's Rebound Girlfriend?
- Paul Walker Dies From Automobile Accident
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- The Trend Kanye & Kim Can't Get Enough Of