CLAIM: Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes Just Sat As Suri Threw Restaurant “Tantrum”
3:14 pm, April 21st, 2011
“TIRED SURI’S TANTRUM” reads a headline in Life & Style, which claims the five-year-old daughter of Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes had a meltdown at the fancy New York restaurant Il Cantinori on April 12.
According to an alleged “fellow diner,” Suri “threw a tantrum” when Holmes woke her up for dessert.
Then, after eating some sweets, the child supposedly “started acting erratically.”
“She put her hands in a glass and proceeded to pour water on her face and head,” the so-called “eyewitness” says, adding, “She must have done this for 20 minutes without Tom or Katie reacting once.”
Cruise and Holmes didn’t do anything?
And for good reason.
Il Cantinori staffers swear to Gossip Cop that the “tantrum” tale is “absolutely not true.”
Once again, more child’s play from Life & Style.
Check out PHOTOS of Suri getting more sweets with her parents at Dylan’s Candy Bar in New York!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kim Kardashian Shares New Photo of North West
- Did Eminem Watch Daughter Get Crowned Homecoming Queen?
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Miley Cyrus Is Apparently Barack Obama's Fault Now
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- Aaron Carter Is Broke As A Joke
- Which Aging Playboy Star Just Passed Away?
- Another Star Of 'The Hills' Gets Engaged!