CLAIM: Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes Just Sat As Suri Threw Restaurant “Tantrum”
3:14 pm, April 21st, 2011
“TIRED SURI’S TANTRUM” reads a headline in Life & Style, which claims the five-year-old daughter of Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes had a meltdown at the fancy New York restaurant Il Cantinori on April 12.
According to an alleged “fellow diner,” Suri “threw a tantrum” when Holmes woke her up for dessert.
Then, after eating some sweets, the child supposedly “started acting erratically.”
“She put her hands in a glass and proceeded to pour water on her face and head,” the so-called “eyewitness” says, adding, “She must have done this for 20 minutes without Tom or Katie reacting once.”
Cruise and Holmes didn’t do anything?
And for good reason.
Il Cantinori staffers swear to Gossip Cop that the “tantrum” tale is “absolutely not true.”
Once again, more child’s play from Life & Style.
Check out PHOTOS of Suri getting more sweets with her parents at Dylan’s Candy Bar in New York!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet