CLAIM: Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes Just Sat As Suri Threw Restaurant “Tantrum”
3:14 pm, April 21st, 2011
“TIRED SURI’S TANTRUM” reads a headline in Life & Style, which claims the five-year-old daughter of Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes had a meltdown at the fancy New York restaurant Il Cantinori on April 12.
According to an alleged “fellow diner,” Suri “threw a tantrum” when Holmes woke her up for dessert.
Then, after eating some sweets, the child supposedly “started acting erratically.”
“She put her hands in a glass and proceeded to pour water on her face and head,” the so-called “eyewitness” says, adding, “She must have done this for 20 minutes without Tom or Katie reacting once.”
Cruise and Holmes didn’t do anything?
And for good reason.
Il Cantinori staffers swear to Gossip Cop that the “tantrum” tale is “absolutely not true.”
Once again, more child’s play from Life & Style.
Check out PHOTOS of Suri getting more sweets with her parents at Dylan’s Candy Bar in New York!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- 50 Pics Of Hollywood's Most Adorable Couples
- Is Justin Bieber Dating Kylie Jenner?
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- 9 Biggest Stunts Kim and Kanye Have Pulled
- Scandalous Dancing With the Stars' Hookups
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- Farrah Abraham's New Face And Boobs