CLAIM: Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes Just Sat As Suri Threw Restaurant “Tantrum”
3:14 pm, April 21st, 2011
“TIRED SURI’S TANTRUM” reads a headline in Life & Style, which claims the five-year-old daughter of Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes had a meltdown at the fancy New York restaurant Il Cantinori on April 12.
According to an alleged “fellow diner,” Suri “threw a tantrum” when Holmes woke her up for dessert.
Then, after eating some sweets, the child supposedly “started acting erratically.”
“She put her hands in a glass and proceeded to pour water on her face and head,” the so-called “eyewitness” says, adding, “She must have done this for 20 minutes without Tom or Katie reacting once.”
Cruise and Holmes didn’t do anything?
And for good reason.
Il Cantinori staffers swear to Gossip Cop that the “tantrum” tale is “absolutely not true.”
Once again, more child’s play from Life & Style.
Check out PHOTOS of Suri getting more sweets with her parents at Dylan’s Candy Bar in New York!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails