Tabloid Treats Readers to a Trick with Suri Cruise Halloween Costume Rumor
8:00 am, September 25th, 2010
If there’s one thing the tabloids love to do, it’s daydream about the fabulous princess life of Suri Cruise.
Last March, Star was convinced that dad Tom Cruise was building her a $100,000 castle to use as a playroom.
Then the same publication claimed Suri received “special treatment” over the summer at the day camp she attended while mom Katie Holmes filmed nearby.
Now In Touch takes a shot at “reporting” the 4-year-old cutie’s lush life.
According to the magazine, Suri’s parents “spared no expense to make this upcoming Halloween a memorable one.”
In Touch‘s “insider” dishes that the preschooler will be trick or treating as a princess “with a custom-made dress and real jewels,” a costume that allegedly costs more than $6,000.
If only it were the least bit true!
The rumor is “totally false and made up,” a rep for Cruise tells Gossip Cop.
So while Suri Cruise may not be a diamond-wearing princess, the tabs that write about her remain… royal pains.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- The Biggest Celebrity Hypocrites
- Is Miley's Outfit Too Much?
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese