Suri Cruise “Trapped” in Magazine’s Newest “Warped” Cover Story
2:40 pm, September 21st, 2011
Suri Cruise is getting some early lessons in tabloid hypocrisy, thanks to Life & Style.
Of course, Life & Style is the same magazine that thinks Holmes is in her sixth or seventh trimester, so good judgment isn’t exactly a top priority.
In any case, the story calls Cruise a “Little Girl Lost” and claims she was “forced” to miss school to attend Fashion Week in New York, where she was caught “in a parade of flashbulbs, skinny models and expensive couture.”
Life & Style explains that she’s a “captive of her parents’ warped celebrity world,” which means lots of traveling and time alone, which Holmes and Cruise supposedly make up for “by lavishing her with presents that aren’t suitable for a kid.”
“Indeed, their attempt to substitute luxuries for love is only further sacrificing her childhood,” laments the tabloid, throwing around fabricated figures about the little girl’s “$2 million wardrobe” and previously debunked rumors of tantrums and spoiled behavior.
As Gossip Cop has reported repeatedly, this notion that Suri Cruise never sees her parents and is “trapped” in some kind of twisted world is completely bogus.
While Cruise and Holmes are obviously busy, his rep says this latest Life & Style attack, suggesting that they buy their daughter’s love, is totally “false.”
Of course, if the magazine were actually concerned about Suri Cruise’s celebrity lifestyle and expectations, Life & Style would stop plastering her face on its cover.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- Amanda Bynes' Scary and Strange Twitter Photos
- Victoria Secret Models' Diet & Workout Secrets Revealed
- Common Gets Checked On Twitter?
- Katy Perry Has a Not So Sexy Undergarment Secret