Suri Cruise “Trapped” in Magazine’s Newest “Warped” Cover Story
2:40 pm, September 21st, 2011
Suri Cruise is getting some early lessons in tabloid hypocrisy, thanks to Life & Style.
Of course, Life & Style is the same magazine that thinks Holmes is in her sixth or seventh trimester, so good judgment isn’t exactly a top priority.
In any case, the story calls Cruise a “Little Girl Lost” and claims she was “forced” to miss school to attend Fashion Week in New York, where she was caught “in a parade of flashbulbs, skinny models and expensive couture.”
Life & Style explains that she’s a “captive of her parents’ warped celebrity world,” which means lots of traveling and time alone, which Holmes and Cruise supposedly make up for “by lavishing her with presents that aren’t suitable for a kid.”
“Indeed, their attempt to substitute luxuries for love is only further sacrificing her childhood,” laments the tabloid, throwing around fabricated figures about the little girl’s “$2 million wardrobe” and previously debunked rumors of tantrums and spoiled behavior.
As Gossip Cop has reported repeatedly, this notion that Suri Cruise never sees her parents and is “trapped” in some kind of twisted world is completely bogus.
While Cruise and Holmes are obviously busy, his rep says this latest Life & Style attack, suggesting that they buy their daughter’s love, is totally “false.”
Of course, if the magazine were actually concerned about Suri Cruise’s celebrity lifestyle and expectations, Life & Style would stop plastering her face on its cover.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?
- A-List Stars Who Failed at Marriage