CLAIM: Suri Cruise Has Own Credit Card, Only “Imaginary” Friends
11:16 am, August 30th, 2012
Star says that because of Suri’s alleged loneliness, the child has resorted to making up imaginary friends, a fantasy which her parents are supposedly happy to indulge.
According to a “source” for the tab, “Katie spent money on high-end furniture and had an interior designer decorate a room just for Suri’s imaginary friends, even going so far as to let Suri pick out the colors and toys for them.”
And that’s not all.
The so-called “friend” also claims that Suri has “her own credit card.”
“Suri loves credit cards,” explains the alleged pal, noting, “so Katie added Suri’s name to one of her cards and lets her use it to buy candy each week.”
Is that so?
Then how come Suri didn’t buy the “high-end furniture” for her supposed imaginary friends herself?
Let’s face it: Every single word of this story is entirely MADE UP.
Suri doesn’t even have nannies.
Aside from being the innocent subject of nasty tabloid stories like this one, Suri is a fairly regular six-year-old despite her celeb parents, spending her summer going to gymnastics classes, taking trips to the zoo and learning to ride her bike — just like other kids.
In any case, a source close to Holmes tells Gossip Cop it’s “disgusting” that Star puts children on its covers, and says the article is “all lies.”
A rep for Cruise adds that the story is completely “not true.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet