Suri Cruise to Make Big Screen Debut in Dad’s Film “Rock of Ages”?
7:42 am, July 7th, 2011
“Suri Cruise Will Star In First Major Motion Picture!” exclaims Perez Hilton, who goes on to report that Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise‘s daughter “has decided to take after her Mom and Dad and pursue a career in acting. Apparently, Suri decided she wanted to do this all on her own, with no outside guidance” from her folks.
The blogger adds, “She’s been picking out her own clothes since she was 6 months old. Seems only logical she pick a career at the age of 5.”
According to Perez, who relies this time on the equally unreliable In Touch, “Tom already has a role lined up for his darling daughter – a cameo in his upcoming movie musical, Rock of Ages.”
Perez then writes, “Watch yourself, KATIE! You’re already in competition with half of Hollywood for the roles you want. Do you really want your daughter hot your heels at every audition you go to??? HA!”
Once again, the “ha” should be directed at Perez.
A rep for Cruise tells Gossip Cop the story is “not true” – Suri does NOT have a cameo in Rock of Ages.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet