Star Magazine Fabricates Suri Cruise Day Camp “Drama”
7:27 pm, August 10th, 2010
Star magazine just can’t bear to let a peaceful situation be without elbowing aside accuracy.
For instance, Katie Holmes is now filming The Kennedys in the Toronto area, but she’s not providing frustrated tabloids with any controversy.
So Star decided to invent some for her four-year-old daughter.
“There are some unhappy campers in Toronto,” the mag claims, as Suri Cruise is allegedly “at the center of her own drama” at Bayview Glen Day Camp, near where Holmes shoots.
The tab says some counselors and parents are “upset by the special treatment she receives.” Camp personnel “bend rules to accommodate her,” dishes one so-called “insider.” What’s more, Cruise supposedly “has a security detail and special handlers,” making other families “uncomfortable.”
Some of that might make sense — if any of it were true.
Surprise! It’s not.
A rep calls the item a “complete and total fabrication,” and tells Gossip Cop that Suri is not attending day camp anywhere.
Hopefully the “unhappy campers” at Star are better at arts and crafts than they are at reporting.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Teen Mom 2's Kailyn's Bitter Custody Battle with Jo
- Lisa Vanderpump and Brandi Glanville's Over-the-Top Passive Aggressive Posts
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Both Khloe and Kourtney Kardashian's Homes Robbed!
- Khloe Kardashian to Make Bieber's Party Pad Her Own