MAG: Suri Cruise Gets $24,000 Playhouse and $9,750 Mercedes For Christmas
5:10 pm, December 26th, 2012
Katie Holmes spent a fortune on “expensive gifts” for Suri this Christmas, reports the National Enquirer.
According to the supermarket tabloid, Holmes and ex-husband Tom Cruise generally spend “$15,000 a month on toys and clothing for Suri,” but this Christmas the little girl really scored.
The mag claims Suri received, among other gifts, “a spectacular $24,000 Grand Victoria playhouse, which comes complete with running water and electricity” and a “$9,750 kid-size Mercedes automobile.”
Wow… as in wow, what a load of garbage.
Besides the fact that Suri and her mom live in an apartment in New York — with no backyard for a giant playhouse — the story is total tabloid BS.
A rep for Holmes assures Gossip Cop the tale about Suri’s supposed pricey presents is entirely “untrue.”
Of course, the Enquirer getting a Suri story wrong is no surprise.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?