MAG: Suri Cruise Gets $24,000 Playhouse and $9,750 Mercedes For Christmas
5:10 pm, December 26th, 2012
Katie Holmes spent a fortune on “expensive gifts” for Suri this Christmas, reports the National Enquirer.
According to the supermarket tabloid, Holmes and ex-husband Tom Cruise generally spend “$15,000 a month on toys and clothing for Suri,” but this Christmas the little girl really scored.
The mag claims Suri received, among other gifts, “a spectacular $24,000 Grand Victoria playhouse, which comes complete with running water and electricity” and a “$9,750 kid-size Mercedes automobile.”
Wow… as in wow, what a load of garbage.
Besides the fact that Suri and her mom live in an apartment in New York — with no backyard for a giant playhouse — the story is total tabloid BS.
A rep for Holmes assures Gossip Cop the tale about Suri’s supposed pricey presents is entirely “untrue.”
Of course, the Enquirer getting a Suri story wrong is no surprise.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'