MAG: Suri Cruise Gets $24,000 Playhouse and $9,750 Mercedes For Christmas
5:10 pm, December 26th, 2012
Katie Holmes spent a fortune on “expensive gifts” for Suri this Christmas, reports the National Enquirer.
According to the supermarket tabloid, Holmes and ex-husband Tom Cruise generally spend “$15,000 a month on toys and clothing for Suri,” but this Christmas the little girl really scored.
The mag claims Suri received, among other gifts, “a spectacular $24,000 Grand Victoria playhouse, which comes complete with running water and electricity” and a “$9,750 kid-size Mercedes automobile.”
Wow… as in wow, what a load of garbage.
Besides the fact that Suri and her mom live in an apartment in New York — with no backyard for a giant playhouse — the story is total tabloid BS.
A rep for Holmes assures Gossip Cop the tale about Suri’s supposed pricey presents is entirely “untrue.”
Of course, the Enquirer getting a Suri story wrong is no surprise.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Why Does Shailene Woodley Think Twilight is "Toxic?"
- Harry Styles Takes His Womanizing Ways to the Next Level
- Kylie and Kendall: The Jenner Sister's Most Stylish Moments
- 16 Cute Celebrity Pics from Childhood
- Seriously Gorgeous Shots From Your Fave ANTM Alum