MAG: Suri Cruise Gets $24,000 Playhouse and $9,750 Mercedes For Christmas
5:10 pm, December 26th, 2012
Katie Holmes spent a fortune on “expensive gifts” for Suri this Christmas, reports the National Enquirer.
According to the supermarket tabloid, Holmes and ex-husband Tom Cruise generally spend “$15,000 a month on toys and clothing for Suri,” but this Christmas the little girl really scored.
The mag claims Suri received, among other gifts, “a spectacular $24,000 Grand Victoria playhouse, which comes complete with running water and electricity” and a “$9,750 kid-size Mercedes automobile.”
Wow… as in wow, what a load of garbage.
Besides the fact that Suri and her mom live in an apartment in New York — with no backyard for a giant playhouse — the story is total tabloid BS.
A rep for Holmes assures Gossip Cop the tale about Suri’s supposed pricey presents is entirely “untrue.”
Of course, the Enquirer getting a Suri story wrong is no surprise.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- Who Said Cameron Diaz Sounded "Too Rihanna?"
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?