Story About Madonna Putting Kids on Trial Has No Merit
3:29 pm, July 12th, 2009
Out of the UK comes a story that Madonna puts her kids on trial. The Mirror reports that, on a daily basis, Madonna questions her children about their behavior, weighs the evidence, and then metes out “judgments.”
It’s reportedly part of a Kabbalah Center program to teach tykes discipline. The Mirror quotes an unnamed source saying:
David Banda and Mercy, guided by Lourdes or Madonna, stand about a desk in her office, discussing what they did during the day, and whether they’ve been good or bad . . . Madonna, acting as judge, gives her feedback and if the youngsters lose their tempers, they have to pause, and suggest better ways they could have behaved.
Madonna’s rep offered a single word rebuttal – “ridiculous.” Gossip Cop’s verdict? The Mirror is guilty of fabrication.
You might like:
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- How You Can Keep One Direction Together
- Tyrese's Heartbreaking Tribute To Paul Walker
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- 32 Celeb Moms We Have Serious Crushes On
- Miley Cyrus Is Apparently Barack Obama's Fault Now
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!