Stories linking Lindsay Lohan & John Mayer are out of tune
8:15 am, December 2nd, 2009
“It was only a matter of time before these two started hooking up,” writes X17Online about Lindsay Lohan and John Mayer.
The news and photo site, which lifted information from an E! Online report – without any fact-checking – regurgitated how the two stars were at the hip New York lounge Butter on Monday night. Using E! as its starting and ending point, X17 quoted an unnamed source saying, “She would follow his every move,” and added, “They danced and even shared a table!”
Wow — they shared a table! So?
Oh, wait, there was one more thing. One teensy detail that even E! hastily added later, which is that Samantha Ronson was there as well.
So don’t believe any talk of a “hooking up” between Mayer and Lohan.
Lohan herself shot down talk of a romance with Mayer, telling Gossip Cop, “I was there with them both and other friends, too.”
Just yesterday, Gossip Cop listed a slew of fabricated tales about Lohan — guess we need to add another.
You might like:
- Beyonce Accidentally Posts Pic Of Her Old Nose
- Gisele Bundchen's Glam Breastfeeding Photo
- Bethenny Frankel On Getting Talk Show Guests to Open Up
- '90s Hairstyles We Thought Were Absolutely Cool
- Kim Kardashian Addresses eBay Auction Donation Controversy
- Is Blake Lively Trying To Revive Her Career?
- Best Halloween Costumes In Hollywood
- Kardashian Family Xmas Kards Through the Years
- Famous Left Handers
- Kris Jenner Gushes About Kanye West