Stone Martin, 14, Drives Crowd Crazy With One Direction Ballad on X Factor (VIDEO)
9:05 pm, September 19th, 2013VIDEO
Watch out, One Direction — Stone Martin is coming for you.
The 14-year-old singer charmed the “X Factor” judges on Thursday with his cover the boy band’s ballad “Little Things,” also driving the young girls in the audience wild.
“Wow, wow, wow,” said Simon Cowell, who put together 1D on the British version of “X Factor.”
The music producer went on, “I think you’ve got an incredible likability about you, but I think you’ve also got this kind of star glow about you. I really, really, really like you.”
“I love you,” declared Kelly Rowland, noting, “I think since you’re 14, you’re still getting to know your voice. You’ve only scratched the surface.”
Demi Lovato told the young singer, “I think that you’re so cute. You’re so charming,” pointing out the “powerful” connection he had with the audience.
“I think there’s something special about you,” she added.
And Paulina Rubio predicted, “Stone Martin, I think your life is about to change forever. Truly believe it.”
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Bethenny and Jason Hoppy's Daughter Ordered To Undergo Evaluation
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties