Stevie Wonder Target of Extortion Plot
5:00 pm, May 11th, 2012
Stevie Wonder was the target of a failed extortion plot.
The pair sought $5 million in hush money after threatening to go to the tabloids with a story about how Walker was the child of an incestuous encounter between Wonder and the musician’s sister.
Walker was arrested in L.A. on May 2 after believing he was going to get (a much lower) $10,000 from Wonder’s reps — instead he was greeted by the police.
The two defendants are next expected in court on May 16, a D.A. spokesperson confirms to Gossip Cop.
As for the incest allegations, TMZ says they’re “completely bogus.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- Miley Cyrus' Best & Worst Moments
- Best Black Celebrity Hairstyles
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- Beyonce And Jay Z's Cutest Family Pics!
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- Who Said Cameron Diaz Sounded "Too Rihanna?"