Stevie Wonder Target of Extortion Plot
5:00 pm, May 11th, 2012
Stevie Wonder was the target of a failed extortion plot.
The pair sought $5 million in hush money after threatening to go to the tabloids with a story about how Walker was the child of an incestuous encounter between Wonder and the musician’s sister.
Walker was arrested in L.A. on May 2 after believing he was going to get (a much lower) $10,000 from Wonder’s reps — instead he was greeted by the police.
The two defendants are next expected in court on May 16, a D.A. spokesperson confirms to Gossip Cop.
As for the incest allegations, TMZ says they’re “completely bogus.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?