Stevie Wonder Target of Extortion Plot
5:00 pm, May 11th, 2012
Stevie Wonder was the target of a failed extortion plot.
The pair sought $5 million in hush money after threatening to go to the tabloids with a story about how Walker was the child of an incestuous encounter between Wonder and the musician’s sister.
Walker was arrested in L.A. on May 2 after believing he was going to get (a much lower) $10,000 from Wonder’s reps — instead he was greeted by the police.
The two defendants are next expected in court on May 16, a D.A. spokesperson confirms to Gossip Cop.
As for the incest allegations, TMZ says they’re “completely bogus.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank