Stevie Wonder Files for Divorce from Wife Kai Millard Morris
12:06 pm, August 3rd, 2012
The couple, married since 2001, have been separated since October 2009.
In the divorce documents, obtained by TMZ, Wonder cites “irreconcilable differences” and seeks joint custody of his two sons with Morris.
The music icon reportedly agrees to pay spousal and child support.
In a statement to Gossip Cop, Wonder’s camp says, “As this is a private and personal matter, he asks that the public and the media kindly respect the privacy of Kai, his children, and family at this time.”
Wonder was previously married to singer Syreeta Wright.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- Fred Armisen Gives Heartfelt Farewell To SNL
- Teen Choice Awards Nominees Announced
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair