Stevie Wonder Files for Divorce from Wife Kai Millard Morris
12:06 pm, August 3rd, 2012
The couple, married since 2001, have been separated since October 2009.
In the divorce documents, obtained by TMZ, Wonder cites “irreconcilable differences” and seeks joint custody of his two sons with Morris.
The music icon reportedly agrees to pay spousal and child support.
In a statement to Gossip Cop, Wonder’s camp says, “As this is a private and personal matter, he asks that the public and the media kindly respect the privacy of Kai, his children, and family at this time.”
Wonder was previously married to singer Syreeta Wright.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Idris Elba Talks Fathering A Child That Wasn't His
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Rihanna's Instagram Leads To Arrests In Thailand