Stevie Nicks on Idol Feud : I Would Have “Strangled” Nicki Minaj If I Were Mariah
4:07 pm, October 9th, 2012
The Fleetwood Mac singer, who last season worked as a mentor on the singing competition show, says that if she had been the subject of Minaj’s profanity-laced outburst, she would have retaliated — tenfold.
Nicks told The Daily, “How dare this little girl… If I had been Mariah I would have walked over to Nicki and strangled her to death right there.”
The music legend added, “I would have killed her in front of all those people and had to go to jail for it.”
What do you think of Nicks’ take on the Minaj-Carey feud?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- Celebs Who Hate Each Other
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- Critics Slam Controversial NYPD Stop-And-Kiss Program
- Should Celeb Parenting Skills Be Critiqued?
- The One Movie Ben Affleck Still Regrets
- Elle Fanning Spills Secrets of Sisterhood With Dakota