Stevie Nicks on Idol Feud : I Would Have “Strangled” Nicki Minaj If I Were Mariah
4:07 pm, October 9th, 2012
The Fleetwood Mac singer, who last season worked as a mentor on the singing competition show, says that if she had been the subject of Minaj’s profanity-laced outburst, she would have retaliated — tenfold.
Nicks told The Daily, “How dare this little girl… If I had been Mariah I would have walked over to Nicki and strangled her to death right there.”
The music legend added, “I would have killed her in front of all those people and had to go to jail for it.”
What do you think of Nicks’ take on the Minaj-Carey feud?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Miley Severed Justin & Selena's Relationship
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- Scandalous Dancing With the Stars' Hookups
- Measuring Rihanna's Success (By Volume)
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- January Jones' Controversial Fashion Choices
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- McKellen Marrying Stewart
- Austin Mahone Breaking More Hearts Than Bieber