Stevie Nicks on Idol Feud : I Would Have “Strangled” Nicki Minaj If I Were Mariah
4:07 pm, October 9th, 2012
The Fleetwood Mac singer, who last season worked as a mentor on the singing competition show, says that if she had been the subject of Minaj’s profanity-laced outburst, she would have retaliated — tenfold.
Nicks told The Daily, “How dare this little girl… If I had been Mariah I would have walked over to Nicki and strangled her to death right there.”
The music legend added, “I would have killed her in front of all those people and had to go to jail for it.”
What do you think of Nicks’ take on the Minaj-Carey feud?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?