Stevie Nicks: I’m “Truly Sorry” For Saying I Would “Strangle” Nicki Minaj To Death
7:06 pm, October 10th, 2012
As Gossip Cop previously reported, Nicks weighed in on the ongoing feud between the “American Idol” judges, saying she “would have killed [Minaj] in front of all those people and had to go to jail for it.”
Now Nicks is emphatically taking back her words, admitting she “spoke without thinking.”
“I want to apologize for my remarks about Nicki Minaj’s behavior toward Mariah Carey, which I said during a long and exhausting day of interviews,” the singer says in a statement.
She continues, “It was very out of character for me and I deeply regret what I said. I feel very protective toward Mariah Carey, who has gone through many difficulties in her life, and I spoke without thinking.”
“I think all artists should be respectful toward one another and that includes me. I am truly sorry,” Nicks concludes.
What do you think of Nicks’ apology?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails