Stevie Nicks: I’m “Truly Sorry” For Saying I Would “Strangle” Nicki Minaj To Death
7:06 pm, October 10th, 2012
As Gossip Cop previously reported, Nicks weighed in on the ongoing feud between the “American Idol” judges, saying she “would have killed [Minaj] in front of all those people and had to go to jail for it.”
Now Nicks is emphatically taking back her words, admitting she “spoke without thinking.”
“I want to apologize for my remarks about Nicki Minaj’s behavior toward Mariah Carey, which I said during a long and exhausting day of interviews,” the singer says in a statement.
She continues, “It was very out of character for me and I deeply regret what I said. I feel very protective toward Mariah Carey, who has gone through many difficulties in her life, and I spoke without thinking.”
“I think all artists should be respectful toward one another and that includes me. I am truly sorry,” Nicks concludes.
What do you think of Nicks’ apology?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- Kim Kardashian's Swollen Feet Scream For Help
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- Bodysuit Babe: Perrie Edwards