Stevie Nicks: I’m “Truly Sorry” For Saying I Would “Strangle” Nicki Minaj To Death
7:06 pm, October 10th, 2012
As Gossip Cop previously reported, Nicks weighed in on the ongoing feud between the “American Idol” judges, saying she “would have killed [Minaj] in front of all those people and had to go to jail for it.”
Now Nicks is emphatically taking back her words, admitting she “spoke without thinking.”
“I want to apologize for my remarks about Nicki Minaj’s behavior toward Mariah Carey, which I said during a long and exhausting day of interviews,” the singer says in a statement.
She continues, “It was very out of character for me and I deeply regret what I said. I feel very protective toward Mariah Carey, who has gone through many difficulties in her life, and I spoke without thinking.”
“I think all artists should be respectful toward one another and that includes me. I am truly sorry,” Nicks concludes.
What do you think of Nicks’ apology?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 11 Celebrities That Have Signed Up To Go To Space
- 21 Celebrity Couples Who Met On Set
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z