UPDATED: Steven Tyler Shower Fall and Injuries Due to Food Poisoning
12:12 pm, October 26th, 2011UPDATE
Steven Tyler, who was dizzy because of gastrointestinal problems, fell in the shower of a hotel in Paraguay on Tuesday, knocking out a couple of teeth and suffering injuries to his face.
Aerosmith‘s concert that night was later cancelled.
Now the “American Idol” host and rock icon’s manager explains what happened.
In a released statement, the singer’s rep says, “Steven Tyler suffered minor injuries as a result of food poisoning… He was taken to the hospital where he was treated and released.”
“Steven would like to sincerely apologize to his fans in Paraguay for the inconvenience,” adds the rep, noting that the concert has been rescheduled to Wednesday night.
The dentist, who replaced Tyler’s two teeth told a local radio show, the singer was “doing splendidly.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Julianne Hough Is Looking Very Different These Days
- What Rapper Is Father To These Sweet Siblings?
- Orlando Bloom & Liv Tyler's Relationship Revealed
- Get Taylor Swift's Floral Frock For Less
- Taylor Swift's Perfect Blustery Day Outfit
- Life With Gisele's Bündch
- Celeb Hotties And Their Shirtless Selfies!