UPDATED: Steven Tyler Shower Fall and Injuries Due to Food Poisoning
12:12 pm, October 26th, 2011UPDATE
Steven Tyler, who was dizzy because of gastrointestinal problems, fell in the shower of a hotel in Paraguay on Tuesday, knocking out a couple of teeth and suffering injuries to his face.
Aerosmith‘s concert that night was later cancelled.
Now the “American Idol” host and rock icon’s manager explains what happened.
In a released statement, the singer’s rep says, “Steven Tyler suffered minor injuries as a result of food poisoning… He was taken to the hospital where he was treated and released.”
“Steven would like to sincerely apologize to his fans in Paraguay for the inconvenience,” adds the rep, noting that the concert has been rescheduled to Wednesday night.
The dentist, who replaced Tyler’s two teeth told a local radio show, the singer was “doing splendidly.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Is Justin Bieber Dating Kylie Jenner?
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- Selena Wouldn't Stalk Justin's Dates Online
- Style: Taylor Swift Knows Her Geometry
- Cutest Couple: Emily Blunt And John Krasinki
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- Kim Kardashian's Swollen Feet Scream For Help
- Amanda Bynes' Scary and Strange Twitter Photos
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood