WATCH: Steven Tyler Opens Up About Drug Use and Sobriety on Ellen
10:00 am, March 31st, 2012VIDEO
Current “American Idol” judge Steven Tyler visited former “American Idol” judge Ellen DeGeneres’ talk show in an episode re-aired on Friday, and the rock star spoke candidly about his past with drugs.
The Aerosmith singer told DeGeneres about using soda cans to snort cocaine while on stage, and how fortunate he feels to have become sober in recent years.
“There is no end to that… it’s death, jail or insanity,” Tyler said of the substance abuse that led him to “five or six” separate rehab stints.
Now that he’s clean, the rocker doesn’t want to go back.
“That place lost me my kids, a marriage, a band, a lot of things, and it’s for real, that’s how dangerous that is, so I take it seriously,” explains Tyler.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 3 Reasons Blue Ivy Is Suspicious
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- Miley Severed Justin & Selena's Relationship
- 10 Most Shocking And Disturbing Celebrity Couples
- Jesus vs. Yeezus: Comparing the Almighty Figures
- Scandalous Dancing With the Stars' Hookups
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction