Modern Family Creator Invites Fan Ann Romney to Officiate Gay Wedding on Show
10:54 am, August 29th, 2012
The potential future First Lady recently revealed to “Entertainment Tonight” that the comedy is her favorite show — an interesting choice since the show prominently features a gay couple portrayed by Jesse Tyler Ferguson and Eric Stonestreet.
Romney and husband Mitt, the Republican presidential nominee, have been vocal in their opposition to same-sex marriage.
That irony was not lost on Levitan, who sarcastically tweeted on Tuesday, “Thrilled Ann Romney says ModFam is her favorite show.”
“We’ll offer her the role of officiant at Mitch & Cam’s wedding,” he quipped. “As soon as it’s legal.”
What do you think of Levitan’s diss?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Naked Truth: Celebrities Who've Posed Nude
- Whitney Houston's Daughter Bobbi Kristina's Shocking Weight Loss
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties