Modern Family Creator Invites Fan Ann Romney to Officiate Gay Wedding on Show
10:54 am, August 29th, 2012
The potential future First Lady recently revealed to “Entertainment Tonight” that the comedy is her favorite show — an interesting choice since the show prominently features a gay couple portrayed by Jesse Tyler Ferguson and Eric Stonestreet.
Romney and husband Mitt, the Republican presidential nominee, have been vocal in their opposition to same-sex marriage.
That irony was not lost on Levitan, who sarcastically tweeted on Tuesday, “Thrilled Ann Romney says ModFam is her favorite show.”
“We’ll offer her the role of officiant at Mitch & Cam’s wedding,” he quipped. “As soon as it’s legal.”
What do you think of Levitan’s diss?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- Match Up!: What Pup Belongs To Which Celeb?
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?