Steve Harvey Slammed By Ex-Wife on YouTube
2:07 pm, January 24th, 2011VIDEO
Steve Harvey‘s ex-wife, Mary Harvey, posted three videos this weekend in which she went on the attack, calling her former spouse a habitual cheater, who took their son Wynton and left her with nothing.
In one of the videos (posted below), Mary Harvey claims, “He took my Wynton from me; he turned my son against me; had me evicted; thrown out.”
The former Mrs. Harvey says the comedian, who’s written books on relationships, including “Act Like a Lady, Think Like a Man,” was a serial cheater who had an affair with Marjorie Bridges while they were still married.
Steve and Mary Harvey divorced in 2005, and then two years later the “Family Feud” host wed Bridges.
Harvey’s attorney, Bobbie Edmonds, calls Mary’s allegations, “False, misleading, derogatory, disparaging, malicious, explicit and slanderous,” and notes that there are court orders prohibiting both parties from “discussing and releasing information [about their divorce] on the Internet and to the media. We are taking the necessary legal steps to rectify this matter to the full extent of the law.”
Mary Harvey says she’s only speaking now because her ex-husband recently sued her, alleging she was “responsible when Oprah did not give him a TV show.”
She also claims she’s being vocal because her name keeps popping up in stories about her famous ex. “To keep seeing my name referenced when talking about his life – that part of it, I don’t understand,” she says.
What do you think of Mary Harvey’s video?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court