Steve Harvey Slammed By Ex-Wife on YouTube
2:07 pm, January 24th, 2011VIDEO
Steve Harvey‘s ex-wife, Mary Harvey, posted three videos this weekend in which she went on the attack, calling her former spouse a habitual cheater, who took their son Wynton and left her with nothing.
In one of the videos (posted below), Mary Harvey claims, “He took my Wynton from me; he turned my son against me; had me evicted; thrown out.”
The former Mrs. Harvey says the comedian, who’s written books on relationships, including “Act Like a Lady, Think Like a Man,” was a serial cheater who had an affair with Marjorie Bridges while they were still married.
Steve and Mary Harvey divorced in 2005, and then two years later the “Family Feud” host wed Bridges.
Harvey’s attorney, Bobbie Edmonds, calls Mary’s allegations, “False, misleading, derogatory, disparaging, malicious, explicit and slanderous,” and notes that there are court orders prohibiting both parties from “discussing and releasing information [about their divorce] on the Internet and to the media. We are taking the necessary legal steps to rectify this matter to the full extent of the law.”
Mary Harvey says she’s only speaking now because her ex-husband recently sued her, alleging she was “responsible when Oprah did not give him a TV show.”
She also claims she’s being vocal because her name keeps popping up in stories about her famous ex. “To keep seeing my name referenced when talking about his life – that part of it, I don’t understand,” she says.
What do you think of Mary Harvey’s video?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship