Justin Timberlake and Steve Carell Use Fake Arms on Jimmy Fallon (VIDEO)
9:49 am, March 14th, 2013VIDEO
Justin Timberlake’s weeklong stint on “Late Night with Jimmy Fallon” has already included an allusion to Kanye West controversy and a barbershop quartet performance, and on Wednesday things continued with a hilarious episode of Fallon’s faux soap opera “Jacob’s Patience.”
In the sketch, Timberlake and Steve Carell play clothing shop owners trying to help a customer played by Fallon — except they all have to use mannequin arms instead of their own.
The gimmick has been a mainstay of Fallon’s show, but the best moment of this particular installment may be when Carell makes a couple jokes about ‘N Sync, and Timberlake can barely hold it together.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Teen Mom 2's Kailyn's Bitter Custody Battle with Jo
- Lisa Vanderpump and Brandi Glanville's Over-the-Top Passive Aggressive Posts
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Both Khloe and Kourtney Kardashian's Homes Robbed!
- Khloe Kardashian to Make Bieber's Party Pad Her Own