Justin Timberlake and Steve Carell Use Fake Arms on Jimmy Fallon (VIDEO)
9:49 am, March 14th, 2013VIDEO
Justin Timberlake’s weeklong stint on “Late Night with Jimmy Fallon” has already included an allusion to Kanye West controversy and a barbershop quartet performance, and on Wednesday things continued with a hilarious episode of Fallon’s faux soap opera “Jacob’s Patience.”
In the sketch, Timberlake and Steve Carell play clothing shop owners trying to help a customer played by Fallon — except they all have to use mannequin arms instead of their own.
The gimmick has been a mainstay of Fallon’s show, but the best moment of this particular installment may be when Carell makes a couple jokes about ‘N Sync, and Timberlake can barely hold it together.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry Read Mean Tweets: Watch!
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- Beyonce And Jay Z's Cutest Family Pics!
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- 32 Celeb Moms We Have Serious Crushes On
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- Who Said Cameron Diaz Sounded "Too Rihanna?"
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- Was Brittany Murphy Poisoned?