Justin Timberlake and Steve Carell Use Fake Arms on Jimmy Fallon (VIDEO)
9:49 am, March 14th, 2013VIDEO
Justin Timberlake’s weeklong stint on “Late Night with Jimmy Fallon” has already included an allusion to Kanye West controversy and a barbershop quartet performance, and on Wednesday things continued with a hilarious episode of Fallon’s faux soap opera “Jacob’s Patience.”
In the sketch, Timberlake and Steve Carell play clothing shop owners trying to help a customer played by Fallon — except they all have to use mannequin arms instead of their own.
The gimmick has been a mainstay of Fallon’s show, but the best moment of this particular installment may be when Carell makes a couple jokes about ‘N Sync, and Timberlake can barely hold it together.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court